We are pleased that you are interested in our study programs and that you wish to apply at KISD.
The next application procedure for degree seeking applicants (Bachelor Integrated Design) starts on April 6. We will post on this day the subject of the homework via KISDwebsite.
Submit your application and BA homework from May 4 to May 7, 2021 using this link cams.th-koeln.de.
The BA Interviews (via Zoom) will take place from May 17 to May 19, 2021.
The letters of acceptance will be sent beginning/middle of June.
Requirements for BA application:
- Letter of motivation (max. 1500 characters)
- Certificate of Internship (if available). Because of Covid-19 we require this year a three month internship only. If not available, you can provide the proof o internship until the beginning of the fourth semester.
- school certificate or similar
- for international applicants: German certificate B1 level and application via uni-assist (if passed the aptitude test)
Requirements for BA homework:
- Digital homework
- Statement (max. 1600 characters, including spaces) and
- Declaration of authorship
Further details about the technical notes (text, movies) can be found here: https://kisd.de/en/application/apply/bachelor-integrated-design/bewerbungsverfahren/
Please visit our BA student career advice services at https://kisd.de/en/termine/studienberatung-19/
Exchange Students, please apply to Mobility Online. This is the application platform of the TH Köln.
Please contact the Applicant Working Group (email@example.com), if you would like to apply and if you require further information and details about the application procedure.